Monday, 23 May 2011

Tried & Tested

Hi Guys, I dont know if many of you are familiar with make-up Guru Little Kiva on youtube? I am a devoted subscriber since she uploaded her first few videos and I find her amazing!
She is your personal tried-and-tester, reviewing products such as Mac, Inglot, E.L.F cosmetics and jewelry site Etsy, aswell as sharing tips and treatments with her subscribers.

LOVE LOVE her shes full of exciting new ideas and is a genuine girl who gives her opinion on pretty much everything!!



Anyways, being a bit of a cynic myself I tend to always stick to the brands of make-up that i've always relied on and generally thought, the cheaper the product, the worst the product. And so i stuck to my €33 a pop usual wayyy to expensive Mac studio fix pressed powder!!
Little Kiva did a review on an exact replica of this powder from the cosmetic online site e.l.f (eyeslipsface) for a bargain of €3.50!!!!
Actually could not believe it! The coverage is perfect and stays matte perfect all day. So i went ahead and ordered in the lightest colour Porcelain heres a picture and a swatch





Video of initial review by little kiva herself



Little Kiva is such a doll and her advice really pays off as I am now en e.l.f convert! There is an alternative to MAC for you Ladies who love a bargain ;) will deffo not bore a hole in your pocket, well worth it!!

My MATIFIED face thanks to e.l.f pressed powder in Porcelain ;)


Please follow for more reviews and tips dolls ;)

Much loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment