Thursday, 2 February 2012

I Must not Lust

So yeah, the time has come.. I just got back the deposit from the student house the day after I find
a clothing site with the most insanely gorgeous pieces! http://www.batoko.com/ followed me on twitter the other day and I must say I was rather disappointed in myself for not coiming across their
site before now!

Similar to Yayer.com they have  MODERN & VINTAGE sections which I love because
my style is such a mixture of modern and vintage pieces thrown together!
Both of these pieces stood out to me the most, I have a gold skirt similar to the one
paired with the sheer black blouse, and I know this outfit would look incredible
with my JC Litas! The Red slouch cardi is a vintage piece that is very
affordable and looks to be of a very good quality so I shall deffo be purchasing :)

red slouch cardigan £35










sheer blouse £28




















                   Jennifer


                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment