Thursday, 2 February 2012

Smut Appeal

So I came across this wicked clothing&accessories site some time ago and fell in love with their unique style instantly! I love the edgyness of the designs and naughty "will i or wont i" feel about
the tees. What also caught my eye is the amazing photography skills used on their site,
and I feel they use 'normal' everyday models posing provacatively in
a very witty way, which I feel makes makes their brand sexy yet fun to wear!










The pictures above are just a snippet of the range available which i ADORE because they push boundaries
on current fashion and appeal to me because they dont follow a uniform style, they vary
their styles and also models. Cannot rave enough about this brand!! Ultimate SMUT appeal ;)
Would happily model for this brand anyday, in any way ;)

Links


Had a chat with smutclothing on twitter and they are uber friendly, cheeky monkeys ;)
lots of lah lah laaaave, your smutty friend,


Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. I have been examinating out many of your articles and i can state nice stuff. I will surely bookmark your site.
    Motorex KTM RACING 4T 20W60 100%4LT SY 402-400

    ReplyDelete