Thursday, 2 February 2012

XO's








This is maybe what I would call my 'room in pictures'!! I'm not big on vlogging as I adore writing and writing is what I shall pursue ;) So I went crazy with Instagram and snapped a number of my things.

From left to right the jewellery box is just a tenth of the jewellery my room is smothered in! But I
just love the little box that I keep these special items of jewellery in as it has a velvet base and cream lace on the lid, beaut! all of the rings are from market stalls except the silver one which is white gold and from H Samuel :)

These two scarves are my fave of my little collection as they have a gorgeous gold chain print which I love and is actually big in RI right now they have tops, leggings and loads of scarves with this print which adds a retro vintage touch but yet is very elegant! The pink scarf is from primark and the navy one is from A-wear.

The leopard print ankle booties are just the most adorable piece of footwear I own so I had to share them!
They are from this year's sales from Topshop, reduced from €99 to €45 so i pretty much got the best deal ever!They are so comfy and are perfect teamed with black tights, a leathr skirt and sheer white blouse, with piles of gold jewelery!

The zebra print bag I have had for years and is a perfect clutch for a night out as it holds so much yet is
so dainty! I bought it in a boutique in dublin years ago so it isnt available anymore. The skull scarf is from Primark and it is right up my street as I love anything skull printed, but not tacky!

The headphones I am wearing are MONSTER beats by Dr. Dre and are my babies I wouldnt go anywhere without them, the sound quality is. just. amazinggg!! cannot rave enough about these beauts!! And last but not least are my rail of clothes and my kawaii likkle Hello Kitty stuffed teddies! Both were a present from my
boyfriend from his trip to Israel :)

TY lovelies


Jennifer

9 comments:

  1. I love the pictures.
    Amazing colour effects.
    The Hello Kitty teddies are sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you girly :)
      all pics were taken with instagram for iphone!
      followed your blog its fab!

      x

      Delete
  2. Yay glad to see some leopard boots on the pic, I have some just like that! Cant say I can walk in them very well though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jewelry and the scarfs! So pretty :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your headphones! need to invest in some good ones as well.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello kitty! i <3 your purple background doll xx

    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started a new blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a helpful suggestion. (and i know i really need to learn how to use my camera)

    -> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

    Hope to read from you soon,

    best wishes
    Kamila
    ps. israel sounds so great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those leopard boots!! Xx

    ReplyDelete