Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Baked Beauties

Hola 

Last week I had the chance to go to the unveiling of the new MAC collections in BT Limerick thanks to my bestie Diane!
It was the ultimate girly day out!! We were greeted with pink champagne and cupcakes, followed by a little tour of the MAC counters and a detailed description and testing of every product in the four new collections!


Unfortunately, budgeting sucks so I did not actually make a purchase that day, but I did take note of 
all of my fave products from each collection
which I will go into detail about :)

Firstly, we were shown the Temperature Rising Bronzing Collection which was by far my absolute favourite! 


My first favourite item was the new Strobe Liquid which is perfect for wearing on sunny days or while on holiday as it is a very light coverage, instead adding a hint of colour and shimmer to the face!

Left//Original Strobe Liquid//€26
Right//To the Beach Bronzing Oil //€21 approx 

The other product I fell in love with was one of the lipsticks, very similar to Creme d'Nude but with a paler, more subtle nude undertone called Altered Beige. The brown packaging is very classy and original & I love it!! 

Altered Beige lipstick//€17.50

The other collection that I was fell in love with was the Baking Beauties Collection which is based on cake decorations and is 
perfect coming into Spring/Summer as it
has lots of pretty pinks and daring blues


I want so many things from this collection so i'll list my favourie which is a definate purchase for me and it is the Glitter pot in Reflects Transparent Teal which I noticed one of the MAC girls was wearing on her lid. It gives a gorgeous holographic look which is gorgeous to use as a highlight or as a lid colour.

Glitter//Reflects Transparent Teal//approx €20

The above products are items on my wishlist which I will happily purchase when payday arrives if they are not already sold out, as with new collections they are limited edition and sell out pretty quickly!! The downside to many
make-up products! 

One of the other collections, In Extra Dimension has the most gorgeous shadows and blushes, and are mainly shimmery
with deep colours to give the illusion of 
an effortlessly contoured, glowy look! I was lucky enough to be picked to be a model for one of the make-up technicians 
for an everyday 'glowy' look, where she removed one half of my make-up and used the dimensional products and compared my own make-up to a fresh faced glowy look, that was a bit heavy on the shimmer but I liked it either way! :)

I have no piccies to show unfortunately as I am no good for taking the camera out but I will be featuring
some make-up looks from now on! Hope your enjoying the somewhat summery weather we are getting these few days. Will be soon time to get the legs out!!! Hotpants and crop tops 


"It is good to self examine: the woman who only points out flaws in others misses all of her own"



Jennifer 






No comments:

Post a Comment