Saturday, 18 May 2013

Gypsy Queen ☮

Hola 


So firstly I am so so so happy right now as I am finished exams and officially going into my last year of college, which is pretty sad but  pretty amazing at the same time!! Its so scary to think that I'm out in the big bad world on my own 
next year & it will be time to move out and find my
own bearings! Like a little birdy being
pushed out of the nest!!

Anywho swiftly moving onto the point of this blogpost which
is a style inspiration post dedicated to my style
idol and queen of gypsy fashion
Vanessa Hudgens.

This girl can do no wrong with her style, she seriously gets it
so on point with every outfit. What I love about her style is that it looks so effortless, unlike some other
celebrities who look very put-together
and try hard-ish as they just always wear whats on trend, like Rihanna for example, who tends to try look
so gangsta all of the time that her style gets lost beneath 
all of those gaudy gold chains. Vanessa's dress sense
is very carefree and girly, but very boho and grungy at the same time. She also looks bangin at the minute, especially during Springbreakers which I saw and fell in love with Vanessa!

Here are some of her best outfits ranging from everyday snaps of her going about her regular day, to events like
Coachella (which she outdid everyone in the style stakes).






















I am in love with her edgy vibe with her feathers and piling on 
mismatching jewellery. Her sunnies are perfect and she always aims for comfort over designer looking
gear which I love because the looks she creates can be worn by anybody which makes her so likeable and fun with her long slouchy cardis, crop tops and flirty dresses! Flares are also a must!

She is so daring with her style, especially in her most recent outfit which a long green vintage floor length cardi, a black see through dress with a black slip underneath and black clogs, and 
she just looks amazing! Cant rave about her enough so I'll stop now, but first here are a few items I have seen
online that I think fit in with Vanessa's funky, boho-casual look and which I also personally adore! Hope you likey :)





From Top L-R
White Ruffle Maxi dress//ASOS//€46.39
Multicolour crop top//Urban Outfitters//€29
Black crochet rop//Boohoo//€30
Brown sandals//Boohoo//€22
Coin detail cuff//Boohoo//€8
Cream lace tunic//Boohoo//€22
Boho Maxi skirt//Urban Outfitters//€56
White lace dress//ASOS//€66.28
Circular sunnies//Topshop//€18
House of Harlow moon necklace//Urban Outfitters//€95
Vest//Urban Outfitters//€56





Jennifer 




No comments:

Post a Comment