Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Blurred Lines

Hola 

As this is a personal blog I thought hey, why not
put on here a few random and meaningless facts about me
so you can get an insight into the personal behind this blog :)


1.
I am terrified of being chased

2.
I like getting the flu now & again because I feel
that it clears my system and I refuse to take anything
to make me feel better because my body needs to get rid of the bug itself! Kinda weird, I know.

3.
I am not very traditional in that I do not believe in Marraige

4.
I really wish I lived to have been a hippie

5. 
I am a Grey's Anatomy fanatic, and if I could I would watch it every single day like a soap. Plus it is guaranteed that I will cry every episode, I feel emotionally attached to all of the characters, hehe  

6.
My favourite colour is black, or maroon, anything dark!

7.
I love McDonalds fries so much, with sweet & sour sauce. If I had to live on one food for the rest of my life it would be them!

8.
I feel naked without jewellery and will not leave the house without wearing it!

9.
When I was younger, I used to pretend I was Vanessa Carlton and pretend to play the piano part of 1000 miles on my
windowsill, miming all the words.

10.
The thing I detest most above anything else is bossy people.

11.
Biggest girl crush is most definitely Vanessa Hudgens

12.
I really cannot stand Facebook, but I still check it erryday, just because!! Tumblr and Twitter are miles better and far
less invasive. I refuse to link my blog on my Facebook for this reason!

13.
I have a boyfriend for the last 3 & a half years and he makes me laugh every day 

14.
My all time favourite movie is Monsters Inc.
I know all of the words and even have a Sully teddy that I bought in the Disney store in Chicago and had to squeeze him into my case!

15.
My favourite takeaway food is Chinese Chicken satay skewers with chinese curry chips... heaven

16.
I started from the bottom now I'm here 

17.
I got my tongue tie cut a few years ago, because before that I was never able to stick my tongue out! I've also once had surgery!

18.
If I am not leaving the house for the day, I will not get dressed. Aint nobody got time fo that.

19.
I want to renovate & live in a vintage studio apartment like Sam & Molly's in Ghost, aka Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze, except in
Spain, not NY.

20.
I have a bunny rabbit teddy with a t-shirt that says
 Somebunny Loves You

21.
I buy most of my clothes online as I can never find what I am looking for in shops. eBay, Boohoo and Asos are my lifesavers.

22.
The age I will be in two weeks BOOOO :( Hate getting old!




I really want to say Thank you so much to everyone who has been reading my blog this past month, I have just passed the 2000 views mark which might not seem like
much, but it is a hell of a lot to me! so THANK YOU :)

Also, I have been gathering a few things over the past few weeks so a haul of my purchases is due! But I am going shopping tomorrow for a few essentials for my trip to Barcelona
so I will wait until after and show you guys everything I have bought, which is almost all summery stuff!!
And a couple of early birthday pressies!






Jennifer 



No comments:

Post a Comment