Sunday, 9 June 2013

Come & Get It

Hola 

As a got a great response from my Style Icon blogpost on Vanessa Hudgens I thought I would maybe make it a regular theme
on my blog as I have so many style inspirations
and I take ideas from so many different places and people.

My style is definitely all over the place and I usually go for pieces that will look good with other pieces from my wardrobe. I do go for a lot of greys, blacks, navy and maroons and emerald green because I am not a huge fan of pastels or pale shades and
they do not compliment my skin tone or
hair colour most of the time. I do like adding
colour with bags and jewellery or colour block tshirts with a pair of black skinnies.

Lately, I have been really inspired by
Selena Gomez
I am not usually a fan of these Disney kids and their cheesy
pop songs, but Selena has got her style so on-point lately that I really admire that she has become her own woman
and has tried to rid of her previous innocent girlish brand and it really is reflected in her style! Her red carpet appearances in terms of style are friggin amazing, partly because she is so stunning and hahs an amazing figure!! But her outfit choices are
perfect, she knows what suits her and makes the most of her
shape, which cannot be said for a lot of the stars these days who tend to think that outlandish, garish outfits
will get them noticed when in fact they should take some notes from this main bish, Selena, less is more. Plus, I want her hair so bad!











Top L-R
Purple Ladder back top//Boohoo//€22
Cat eye sunglasses//ASOS//€15
Black sandals//Boohoo//€22- 25% off footwear now!
Black sheer blouse//ASOS//€39.77
White tank top//ASOS//€35.79
Round sunglasses//ASOS//€15.91


I love all of these pieces individually and tried to find
replicas of Selena's outfits but decided to go with the basic
items that she always goes for, like the cat eye sunnies and the sheer black blouse as she wears black quite a lot
in her public appearances. I am ordering the tie dye top and the black sandals this week as I was working last weekend so I amde some mulah! 

And plus my birthday is coming up so I need an outfit to wear as my boyfriend is bringing me to Belfast
because he knows me too well as I LOVE Belfast, never been to a cooler, more relaxed and beautiful city to shop in, go for a coffee and just stroll around. We went to a Tiesto concert
there about two years ago and I fell in love with the city!
Its also, I find, a very youth-centred city. There are loads of amazing shops that we don't really have here in Galway, such as
Jack Wills, Cath Kidson, Kurt Geiger, Urban Outfitters and a massive Topshop! Of course, have to be careful when shopping there because the pound makes everything look
a lot cheaper!!


I hope to get a pair of maroon VANS in Office in Belfast
hopefully if I save up enough money til then and can justify
paying about €50 for them!


Thanks for checkin in you guys!
Much love





Jennifer 


No comments:

Post a Comment