Tuesday, 11 June 2013

What's in my bag ☯

Hola 

So another little personal post showing you what I keep in my day-to-day bag! Usually I am always switching up what bag I use 
which leads to me losing perfumes, lipsticks, bobbins,  money
the whole shebang, until I take that bag out again and
realise Ohhh Heyyy there's my Hugo Boss perfume that I've been looking for since Christmas! Disaster!

But for my birthday, my lil brother bought me the most amazing little hobo shoulder, market-ish bag that I
love and mentioned in my recent Life Faves blogpost that I wanted to get! It is from eBay and is from an Irish seller and costs €17 with free postage and packaging, excellent! :) It is super lightweight so easy to carry around and literally looks good with any outfit and I love the rasta feel it gives to my outfits as it is exactly my kinda design, and yeah, enough about the bag, here's what I carry around with me wherever I go!



Bag//eBay//€17

















Real Techniques Powder brush, Benefit Hoola bronzer, RI Chic perfume,
American Apparel nail varnish in L'Esprit, Mac Creme d'Nude,
Rimmel Apocolips in Nude Eclipse, Cocoa Butter Vaseline



These are just a few of the essentials that I like to carry
errywhere, sometimes I bring more stuff depending on where I'm off to that day! Like if I was going to work I would
bring a bottle of water, a pen and notepad for taking orders and all that boring stuff! Or if I was going to my boyfriends for the night I would bring my full make-up bag in case we were going somewhere the next day, I always have to be prepared I'm OCD like that!! I will definitely do another post on What's in my make-up bag! Also I would probably throw in some goodies on the way like brownies and crisps and juice because he is a health freak and never has choccie in his house :P

Other than that I hate clutter so I don't like to carry too much s**t around in my bag because I find it so irritating
rummaging around my bag trying to find my lippie under loads of receipts and tissues and nonsense shizz! I would love to see what you guys keep in your daily handbag so please feel free
to link your blogposts of Whats in your bag in the comments :)

As I am preparing to move to Barcelona for a month, I will more than likely do a 'Whats in my Suitcase' essentials for travelling abroad for long periods of time as I have gotten great experience packing for long trips over the last year as you might know if you saw my Travel Diary post from a while back! It actually
is a little stressful for us girls to decide what to bring and 
what not to bring as we have to be conscience of the baggage allowance when bringing heavy products such as
shampoo, conditioner and hairdryers! AAAND my parents also got me a really cool leopard print suitcase for my birthday because at this stage I basically live from a suitcase all 
of the time with travelling to different countries and travelling to & from college!



Tumblr photo of the day!







Jennifer x









6 comments:

  1. Hi, Jennifer!

    I have nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award!
    http://extraextravagant.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-kreativ-blogger-award.html

    xoxo
    Sockwun
    ExtraExtravagant.bs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh that is wicked thank you so much, so sweet of you!!
      And thanks so much for taking the time to read my liddel blog :)

      Delete
  2. Have fun in your trip to Barcelona! I can't wait to see what you put in your suitcase. :)

    Btw, thanks for stopping by and subscribing to my blog. Now following you back on gfc and bloglovnin. :)

    Lynn | Makeup With Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Gathering stuff already! Lots of Primark goodies :)
      Love your blog really cool read!

      jen x

      Delete
  3. I love what's in my bag posts :)
    I also have Hoola, Real Techniques brushes, Vaseline and my Mac lippy with me at all times!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I watch them all of the time on YT so I thought I would do one one here! thank you for checking out my blog :)

      jen x

      Delete