Thursday, 4 July 2013

M'encantaa Espanaaa ☮

Hola 


So much love for Spain right now!
I am only here one week today & I know this is the place I want to be forever! I love the food, the people, the music, the style, and how absolutely everything & everyone is so laid back and interesting. The live life with no worries and I knew I would feel right at home again! When I arrived at the airport I was greeted by two beautiful girls that I get to spend a month knowing, teaching and becoming best friends with 




I was made immediately welcome by the nicest, loving family! Already in just one week we have had the best time!! We went to a stunning beach & had yummy paella. We have had gone for lunch & dinner in a local restaurant which has the calmest, friendliest atmosphere! Also, on the night of 'Freedom for Catalunya', they family had friends over and made Mojitos which were to die for!! As the family live at the foot of the Monserrat Mountain me & the girls go for walks in the evenings and we have such a stunning view that I am going to miss so much when I leave!!










Couple of days ago me and the girls went shopping!!! Yay fave thing to do and in Spain, shopping is soooo much better. Prices are roughly the same as at home, but here they have some more cheaper shops like Bershka, Pull & Bear, Shana & Stradivarius and loads more little jewellery and accessory shops! Had a fun lil' photoshoot with the girls today modelling their new clothes & my new stuff! Hope you likey! Sales have started in Spain also so got much of the stuff reduced! We spent over an hour in Pull & Bear so you will find that most of the stuff is from there! Such cute & cheap pieces for the Summer that I can wear when I go home too!



Top//Pull&Bear//€9.99
Sunnies//H&M//€5.95

Top//Pull&Bear//€9.99

Bracelets//Claire's//€5

Sunnies//H&M//€5.95

Top//Pull&Bear//€9.99
Shorts//Pull&Bear

Top//Pull&Bear//€12/99

Shorts//Pull&Bear//reduced to €5



Tank top//Bershka

Shorts//Pull&Bear//€17.95

Top//Hollister//reduced to €16.99

Top//Pull&Bear


Colour block tops//Pull&Bear//reduced to €3.99


All of the clothes above are a mix of my clothes & the girls. Particularly love the white Japan top that I got in Pull&Bear as it has such a cool design and is so lightweight and perfect for during the day or going out with a pair of black skinnies and heels! And it was only a tenner!! The Sunnies were something I wasn't keen on at first, but I loved the purlescent effect on the frames and they look so good in the sun!! Because like a tonta, I stepped on and broke my sunglasses the first day I got here!

Having such an amazing time with the girls cant believe a week is gone already! We went to their band practice last night and that was just deadly to watch and they are playing soon at 
a concert next weekend which will be pretty cool!
Cannot rave enough about my time here so far, making friends for life and amazing memories. LOVE LIFE 






 Jennifer x

twitter / tumblr / instagram @ jennifercurley_x


2 comments:

  1. Love this! I just spent 10 days in Spain (Barcelona & Madrid) and it's easily one of my favourite places in the world!! I've made a couple recommendations about things to see and do on my blog www.binkachu.blogspot.com - I hope you continue loving your time there xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you, loved your post so helpful! :)

      Jen x

      Delete